LOW FAT FRESH PEACH COBBLER
- cinnamon and sugar for shaking on top.
- Combine 1/8 cup water, peaches, both sugars in saucepan.
- Bring to high heat and then lower to simmer.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir only to heat evenly.
- Combine cornstarch in 1/4 cup cold water to dissolve.
- Add to peach mixture.
- Spray glass pie plate with Pam and pour mixture into it.
- Mix all the topping ingredients and drop by spoonfuls on peach mixture.
- Shake on cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 400º for 15 minutes, Lower temp to 350º and bake 7-10 minutes longer.
- Serve with Dream Whip topping (made with skim milk) or Fat Free Cool Whip.
ENJOY Posted by Rick